Monday, February 24, 2014

26 stranded

If i were stranded on an island the first thing i would bring with me is a knife. So i can use it to build a place to stay in like a little fort out of the branches and any wood i could find on the island. I would also use the knife to protect myself just incase of animals attacking me or who knows if someone else is on the island, it would be good to keep me safe.


I would also bring a bunch of blankets with me to the island so i could use them to sleep on and if it gets cold one night they would keeep me warm. Or i could also use a blanket as a towel if i wanted to jump in the ocean for a swim. Or if i wanted to jump in the ocean to clean myself i would also use the blankets as towels.

The last thing i would bring with me to survive on an island is obviously an unlimited amount of food and water. You need food and water to survive without it theres no possible way you can survive. And if i have all of these 3 things then i think there would be no problem of me surviving on an island. I actually might not even mind the first month stranded on an island by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment