Tuesday, February 11, 2014

About Me

My name is stephanie Im 17 years old and just came here from cava.. its a online school but before that i went to cdm. I just moved to california from North Carolina like a year and a half ago because of my dads job. I like it here i met alot of new people. I used to play volleyball for about 4 years. I come from a very athletic family, ive done so many sports but my favorite has been volleyball. I dont play any sports now because i dont really have time for it anymore. I have a cat her name is Lisa, shes my baby ive had her since i was 3 years old shes a hymilian with bright blue eyes. I dont know why but i really like astrology it intersets me so much I love reading it and reading about other people. I perfer reality tv shows rather then anything. My favorite kind of music is rap.. which is so weird because you would not expect that from me.

This year I want to save up all my money and move to west hollywood/La after senior year. I want to do cosmotology and side job of modeling. Im planning on going to Paul Mitchel cosmotology school. I came to backbay because i really need credits and its really easy compared to cava or cdm. My favorite animal is cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment