Thursday, February 27, 2014

#29 my career

     When im 30 years old I want to already be a cosmotologist with my own salon in west hollywood I also want to have a side job of modeling so I can put myself out there as well as put my salon out there. And also so i have enough money to ppay for bills plus extra to have on the side.
http://www.paulmitchell.com/en-us/Pages/home.aspx

    How im going to accomplish this is finishing highschool next year. After I finish highschool im planning on moving to west hollywood with the money im saving up now from working. Then im planning on meeting lots of new people and trying to get into modeling career so i can have enough money to pay for rent while i go to paul mitchell cosmotology school in LA. I also by 30 want to be just married with my first child on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment